Year after year, this Hilleberg Akto ultra-light solo tent is a favourite among backpackers and Taunton Leisure staff alike.
The Akto tent pitches easily in the worst of weather, provides good storage and excellent protection from the elements. Pitching as one, it has a single main pole with four stub end poles for better stability and more interior space.
The fly or inner can be used on their own (needs extra pole cups). For a tent of this size the excellent ventilation keeps condensation under control.
The waterproof Hilleberg Kerlon 1200 outer fabric used on the Akto tent has perhaps the best strength to weight ratio available today. Multiple reflectors for maximum visibility, strong and tough guylines, plus zipper flaps to provide extra weather protection and increase the zip’s longevity.
- Colour: Sand
- Especially good for long trips of any kind, in any season, where light weight is a very high priority
- Roomy configuration – it will easily accommodate you and your gear
- Best suited for mobile trips, where you move your camp every day
- Tunnel tent construction
- Sleeps in comfort�������� 1
- Total weight (kg)���������� 1.7
- Packed size (cm)��������� 58 x 17
- Pitching style��� ������������ Simultaneous
- No. of poles� ����������������� 1
- Pole diameter (mm)���� 9
- Pole material � � � � � � � ��DAC Featherlite NSL Aluminium Alloy
- Outer material � � � � � � ��Silicone Kerlon 1200 3000mm HH
- Inner material � � � � � � � �30D RS Nylon 37g/m
- Groundsheet � � � � � � � ��70D Nylon 90g/m PU 5000mm HH
- Fire retardant���������������� No
- Max. headroom (cm)��� 90
- Est. pitching time �������� 5 minutes (1 person)
- Pitch size�������� �������������� Small